Lawyer Up
Friday, July 27, 2007
I'm not a huge sports fan, really, but I found this story very interesting. Lawyers, in my experience, are some of the most refreshingly direct people on this earth with which to speak - they know how to edit what they say, and they know the value of outright speech (as opposed to meaningless chatter). His occupational mindset makes for an interesting read, especially given the topic at hand.

On a side note: I was ready to give Michael Vick a fair shake until I saw news footage of him entering the courthouse, strutting like a cock in the hen house, fixing his pocket square and looking generally arrogant. What a d**k. The mere fact that he had ANYTHING to do with hurting those beautiful, helpless animals, makes me ill - and if he's found guilty, then I think he deserves to rot in jail.