Pooch Update
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
I just picked the dog up from the vet. He's got some liquid meds to take, and injected fluid under his skin (which I have to admit looks pretty wacky and makes me laugh because it's just so pitiful). He's not to undergo any stress in the next 3-4 days, which is similarly amusing to me considering his day consists of laying around and eating. He's got my dream life. It's real stressful, lemme tell ya. And it appears that I'm about to whip up my first batch of bland food - boiled chicken, white rice, plain yogurt, and cottage cheese.

Which, incidentally, comprises the entire diet of my best friend Kate. (well, except for the granola bars)

Doc's spine is fine, his brain looks okay, and his bloodwork came back high in chlorides and white blood cells (indicating a bacterial infection, thus the liquid antibiotics). Thank you for your good vibes, everyone! I appreciate it.