I Got the Music in Me
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
I am not a morning person. I require at least two hours waking time and one very large Diet Coke before I'm able to honestly say all my synapses are operational and firing.

This morning, I realized my morning commute music is just as important. My shuffle function dealt out the best playlist ever. I seriously almost busted out dancing on the Red Line.

Jamie's Mega-Morning Mix
"Stronger" - Kanye West
"You Can't Stop the Beat" - Hairspray Soundtrack
"With Love" - Hilary Duff (don't laugh - it's not a bad song)
"Sinnerman" - Nina Simone
"Save the Last Dance for Me" - Michael Buble
"Wicked Lil' Grrrls" - Esthero
"Here I Am (Kaskade Remix)" - David Morales
"Devil Inside" - INXS
"Ooh" - Scissor Sisters
"Move Your Feet" - Junior Senior
"Ain't Nothing Wrong with That" - Robert Randolph & The Family Band

Seriously - all in a row. It was like my iPod was on speed. AWESOME.