Pupdate & a New Hairdo
Thursday, September 13, 2007
So the dog is doing very well - he's acting as if nothing ever happened. He stills clings to my feet when there are large dogs around, but I can't say I blame him. His hair will grow back eventually, and the neighbor has reimbursed my vet fees, so all is well that ends well.

The new haircut is good. Nothing stellar, but I can tell that it's done correctly, as it swings the right way, the layers look good, and my bangs are super cute. I'm happy. Now it's time to let it sit for another 6-8 months and then cut for a final time. I'll update this post with a picture when I get home tonight.

In other news, Sean leaves for a business trip to India this afternoon. So that's a bit of a bummer, as he won't be back until the end of the month. Here's hoping he'll get there safe, and come back malaria-free and ready for a cheeseburger.