Whirlwind
Monday, October 08, 2007
The following things happened this weekend, leaving me tired and lacking in blogworthy inspiration.

- Two good friends ran (and finished) the 40th LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon in record high (and really unpleasant) temperatures. Congratulations, Kate and Dave!

- I ate a cheeseburger at a bar, and lo, it was worth every single, saturated calorie.

- We said an early goodbye to our friend Keith, who is leaving Chicago to pursue a new job in San Jose. I had too many beers. You know, in honor of Keith.

- Plans were made in preparation for our 10-year high school reunion. It's this weekend, and after 4 intense hours of trying on everything in sight, I am still not happy with my apparel choices. I went to Water Tower Place on a saturday, people! I was that desperate. Those of you that know me are probably not surprised to hear any of this.

More DIY crap...I mean, craft, CRAFT project blogging tomorrow.