Begging for Blog Content since 1979
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
I am currently working on a new masthead for this little site o'mine. Because my photoshop abilities are limited at best, I need to come up with a really snappy tag line. For the past couple years, I have chosen to go with something along the lines of "making rash decisions since 1979..." or something of that type and kind. Obviously, or not so obviously for those of you that don't know me, I was born in 1979.

That being said, I'd like to keep that tag line going on the new masthead - but I'm fresh out of clever ideas. Since you all are so clever (real life friends and friendternets alike), I thought you all might be able to come up with something.

I thought of a couple just now - real zingers that actually describe me. What do you think of "inadvertantly upbraiding messy roommates since 1979," "randomly and inarticulately raging about feminist issues since 1979," or "sorting out hardshelled candies by color since 1979?"

Yeah, so umm...I'm gonna need your help on this one. Submit your best ideas in the comments below! Thanks!