Lordy, I Feel Old
Monday, November 19, 2007
I had another one of those amazing, lazy weekends where there is nothing in particular to do. I feel it necessary to have a few of these before the mania of the holidays sets in, and my life becomes a unbearable miasma of scheduling, baking, decorating, and trying to carve out some alone time to just BREATH ALREADY.

So as part of my weekend o'nothin' doing, I caught some of the American Music Awards on television last night. And I only have one thing to say, really:


Who the hell are the Jonas Brothers? Can somebody please explain to me why kids these days are falling head-over-heels for a brunette version of Hanson? It's like teeny bopper trio redux gone wrong - and did anyone else see the one who fell on his face when they took the stage? And did anyone else laugh like I did at it?

I must be too old to appreciate the same things as your average 13-year old. Then again, maybe that's not a bad thing at all.