Meme for the Lazy Folk
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Like me. Nothing interesting is going on these days, what can I say? Took this from AM.

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Lever 2000 Shower Gel & Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Spearmint / Eucalyptus

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No, that is a summer fruit.

3. What would you change about your living room? I would make it wider, to accomodate the armchair and the couch on the same side of the room

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Both - it's in the wash cycle as I type.

5. What is in your fridge? Food. What kind of dumb question is that?

6. White or wheat bread? Weight Watchers brand wheat bread, english muffin, and WASA crackers

7. What is on top of your refrigerator? a green Bamboo bowl and plate set, and mason jars from my grandfather's old stash of pickling supplies

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? No curtain - glass doors.

9. How many plants are in your home? None. I have a black thumb.

10. Is your bed made right now? No, because the dog dug up a wall of linens for him to sleep against.

11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft scrub - the kind with bleach.

12. Is your closet organized? Yes, absolutely. It has to be, otherwise I will go stark raving mad.

13. Can you describe your flashlight? Forest green Eddie Bauer camping flashlight - serves as a flashlight and a halogen-style torch/lamp. I have 2.

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? Glass. I'm growing more and more wary of the toxins in plastic.

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No, I'm not really a tea drinker.

16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? Garage?! (snort) You must be joking. I don't have a garage.

17. Curtains or blinds? Curtains - sheer, off-white.

18. How many pillows do you sleep with? One.

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No, none.

20. How often do you vacuum? Once a week.

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? I used to use an electric, but have been on a standard kick lately.

22. What color is your toothbrush? Orange and white.

23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? No front porch, no welcome mat.

24. What is in your oven right now? Nothing.

25. Is there anything under your bed? Yes - gift wrap and some unused shelves from a modular shelving unit.

26. Chore you hate the most? Cleaning the Foreman.

27. What retro items are in your home? None, really, unless you count a cheapy art deco starburst mirror at the end of the foyer.

28. Do you have separate room you use an an office? No, but that would be lovely.

29. How many mirrors are in your home? 3: one in the bathroom, and two in the foyer/hallway.

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? No.

31. What color are your walls? A disgusting khaki that I hate now (loved it on the swatch - would be better if I had more natural light - Behr's Gobi Desert in Eggshell) on 90% of the apartment, dark sage green in the dining area and bathroom, and slate blue in the kitchen.

32. What does your home smell like right now? the turkey burgers I made earlier.

33. Favorite candle scent? Anything autumnal - pumpkins, syrup, apples, that sort of thing.

34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? None, sadly. I love pickles.

35. Ever been on your roof? No, and hopefully never will.

36. Do you own a stereo? Yes. It primarily goes unused.

37. How many TV’s do you have? One

38. How many phones? One - my cell

39. Do you have a housekeeper? No, not necessary.

40. What style do you decorate in? Does hopeful count as a "style?" I see things in my head, and sometimes their execution looks great, and sometimes they don't.

41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? I prefer solid colors.

42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes - one, it's a combo smoke/carbon monoxide detector.