Christmas Recap
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
There goes another holiday season. Excepting New Year's Eve (which is highly overrated), all the good times are winding down and I am personally dreading going back to work tomorrow. This year was the first family Christmas in my parent's new house, and they were S.T.O.K.E.D. about it. We all made out like bandits - I got some amazing giftcards, MoMa stationery designed by Robert Sabuda, a Bissell SpotBot Pet, bamboo sheets, and other fantastic, useful things like something to keep the dog from jumping into my lap while I'm driving.

Seriously, you have no idea how much I needed that barrier thing. It's sad, my dog's behavior, just sad. And a little embarassing that I don't have him trained better. Moving along...

Material gains aside, the holiday was lovely. It was filled with family, quiet time, and amazing food. Sally Field read my blog and decided to surprise my sister and me by prepping her peanut butter balls. So on Christmas eve, I had too much white wine and we all dipped the balls in melted chocolate while making wildly inappropriate jokes that included the word "ball(s)."

I'll be back with more pictures later, but until then, please accept this photo as evidence that Doc had a very merry, seizure-free holiday as well.