Warm Greetings and A Random Thought
Sunday, December 23, 2007
First off, I'll be celebrating the holidays for the next couple of days. Today, we began with a last minute trip to the biggest mall in the entire state, where Sean proceeded to get in and out in less than 30 minutes. There's a reason I love him, people, and moving quickly in last-minute holiday mall mania is absolutely part of that.

I'll be up at Casa de Sally Field & Dick Cheney for the next two days. I might blog if I'm bored, but then again, what's boring about Christmas? So hopefully you'll all check back in later on this week for updates and new posts galore. Until then, please have a safe and happy holiday - no matter which one you celebrate!

Oh, and click on this link for some frighteningly funny fashion (and a hearty laugh or two).

Take care! Happy Holidays!