Where I Have Been: Top 20
Thursday, December 20, 2007
I know the past two weeks have been utterly boring around FFP - you know, in a way that is different from my normal updates, which are also boring. Whatever. So here is what I've been doing.

1. thinking how hilarious a stocking stuffer THIS would be

2. helping bride-to-be narrow down to 2 bee-yoo-tiful bridesmaid dress choices (both of which I genuinely like! is miracle!)

3. working

4. trying to avoid curbside puddles of disgusting, dirty, slush-snow soupiness (Dept. of Streets & Sanitation: Can we PLEASE work on the S. State Street drainage? Because...well, my shoes are wet)

5. wrapping holiday gifts

6. trying not to drink during the week

7. desperately wracking my brain for a couple more gifts for certain people (Joey & Sean: I'M LOOKING AT YOU)

8. steamcleaning carpet after yet another seizure (poor pup, stupid vet, end of story)

9. getting a handle on my mountainous laundry situation

10. coveting the iPod Touch (my beloved, blue iPod mini is almost to its memory capacity) but really, only for the internet functionality. come to think of it, i probably should not be allowed to carry the internet with me because it will probably stop my human productivity altogether. should just get the nano and be done with it. but this time, in green.

11. looking (in vain, it would seem) for last year's christmas card address spreadsheet

12. wondering what in the hell Jamie Lynn Spears was (or was not) thinking.

13. reading blogs galore

14. trying NOT to go into Sephora and spend all my money on the big Philosophy sale they are having. (so far, so good! yay me!)

15. losing another pound or so

16. cooking - next up, penne with fresh basil and spicy italian sausage

17. supporting little known hip-hop artists on iTunes

18. wondering how my bathroom floor gets so dirty so quickly

19. being grateful to the neighbors for deciding to calm down a little bit and stop playing bongo drums, billiards, and wrestling in the kitchen at 1:00 am on a Tuesday

20. drinking copious amounts of Diet Coke and Diet A&W root beer