Headlines
Thursday, January 10, 2008
***cue breaking bulletin news music***

That last post was a shade girly, so I thought I'd harden things up a bit with snippets of recent news that I find interesting. Like this foregone conclusion, because if you didn't think he would hit the draft, you're an idiot.

Perhaps you would rather read about a horrific story involving two daughters charged with taking care of their ailing mother. They didn't, she died, and it's mostly just an awful, awful thing that happened. I can barely even wrap my head around it. The court case is ongoing and I think it would be an understatement to say that I hope they're punished to the fullest extent of the law. If there really is a hell, I sincerely hope that is where they end up. How's THAT for positivity?!

In other news, journalists everywhere are wondering how long it will take for yet ANOTHER newspaper to fall apart.

And finally, on a much lighter note, we now have proof that Merv Griffin and his phenomenal sense of humor will last forever. Click here for more details.