Take a Whiff of THIS
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Yesterday, I got a chance to sample the re-released Pucci fragrance "Vivara." Not only is it adorably packaged (totally a bottle for the top of the dresser), but it smells amazing. Surprising, even, and I always gravitate to the bright, woodsy florals. The scent stayed with me almost all day - the base notes are strong, but not overpowering. Also, the dry down is crisp and lovely. I highly recommend it for any woman who likes to smell fresh, memorable, and timelessly chic.
Photo Credit: Nordstrom

For those of you that are interested in the story behind the scent, click here for more details. I always like to research a fragrance just to have some context, but this one is interesting aside from that because it's already been on the market once. Enjoy!