Tramp Stamp
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
I am not even sure how to begin with this one.

So. My mother decided that, for our 2008 Christmas/Hannukah holiday outing, we would all get tattoos. And she's serious. Despite Dick Cheney's adamant reply of "hell no, but have fun," she is still discussing it. She's convinced that if we were to write in to Miami or LA Ink, that the story line of a relatively conservative, midwestern family all getting tattoos for the holidays would be TOO GOOD to pass up.

For the record, none of us have tattoos. My sister, up until giving birth to her two beautiful children, had an extreme dislike of needles. I always said I would get one when I could discover the ONE and ONLY spot on my body that could be (a) considered a normal tattoo location, and (b) easily hidden if the need arises, and hidden by normal clothing.

I am actually considering this, frighteningly enough. Now the only question is:

What do I get? Where do I get it? Color or black only?

Suggestions?