Trying to Move the Schmoopy Post Down the Page, Already
Monday, January 14, 2008
I recently took one of those lame, time-waster tests online and got this result:

You Are 36% Girly

You are a pretty hardcore tomboy, and a very free spirit.
Gender roles be dammed, you like to do things your way.


I'm not so much insulted by my femininity being called into question (not exactly a huge surprise there - I'm definitely not a girly girl), but I think the real source of my anger is the picture. Exactly what part of being a partial-tomboy would indicate that I like to drink from the water spigot on the side of the house?! (a house that is apparently located in a cornfield) It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my entire life!

Is the notion of a tomboy so incredibly uncouth that one would imagine them drinking from the hose as opposed to a glass? I have opposable thumbs, I voluntarily remove my own body hair, I love a sexy pair of high heels - but THIS? THIS IS INSULTING. I DRINK MY LIQUIDS OUT OF A CONTAINER, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.