No Wonder People Rebel Against Organized Religion
Friday, February 08, 2008
So there I was, looking through an Oriental Trading Company catalog...and I just HAD to scan the page you see below and share it with the entire internet.

I can't decide what my favorite part of this full-page ad is - the child's crown of thorns, the faux Jesus beard on the kid that looks like Spanky from the Little Rascals, or the creepy-ass angel on the left. Maybe she's pissed because her costume came with those white, orthopedic shoes.

Here - you tell me what the most disturbing part of this ad is. Go ahead, make my day. (click to enlarge)



It is one thing to stage an Easter pageant/last supper - this isn't an attack on religion - but it is another thing ENTIRELY to buy costumes so cheap that they only end up making a mockery of the occasion.

Todays holiday lesson has been brought to you by the letter F for Freaky.