Mania
Thursday, February 28, 2008
What a weird week this has been. I am finding myself increasingly distracted by the extracurricular activities in my life - almost to the point of not being able to concentrate on anything else. I think 2008 is shaping up to be a pretty amazing year, if the past two months have been any indication. I have three friends getting married this year (spaced out nicely, thank GOD) so that is thrilling. I learned how to give myself a manicure, and once I stop fussing obsessively over my cuticle health, I'm pretty sure that will be a positive thing.

The upcoming month looks like it's going to be a hectic one as well - a wedding to take part in, a vacation to finalize and enjoy, and some dance-related side work to complete. I need to get my taxes done. I need to get back on track with my diet - only 8 pounds left to shed. I need to see my family. I need to learn how to concentrate again.

Oh, and did I mention that I need to get a playlist together for vacation? I decided that I'm going to take FULL advantage of the portion of our vacation that will take place on a semi-remote island on the pacific rim. I need to have a corresponding playlist on my iPod for those moments where I'm in slippers and a robe, drinking coffee while looking out over the crashing waves. I WILL HAVE A RELAXING MOMENT LIKE THAT, DAMMIT.

I WILL LEARN TO RELAX!

So...ahem...umm...could you maybe toss a couple suggestions on relaxing music into the comments for me? (bats eyelashes and pretends that the outburst above didn't just happen) Pretty please? Thanks!