Reading
Monday, February 04, 2008
I reflected on my life...and the blessings I have...
and the people who fought for me to have these rights and blessings...

and I’m not talking about a "black thing"
I’m talking about a "human thing" me as a "person"
an American...

That speech made me think of Martin Luther King...
Kennedy...and Lincoln...
and all the others that have fought for what we have today...


I don't care who you vote for, and I don't think Barack Obama is the only person (Democrat or Republican) who could bring about positive change in American politics. I think each candidate has their own unique qualifications and strengths. I think being American means being proud to exercise your right to choose - for your body, for your leaders, and most importantly for yourself.

If you live in a Super Tuesday state, please get out and vote.