Welcome, Sundry Readers!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Whoa dudes.

So yesterday I was surfing my blogroll, and checked in for my daily dose of All & Sundry - a.k.a. Linda's hilarious blog. I put in a comment which she, in turn, highlighted...and now my site metrics are jumping off the charts!

Thanks to all the great readers who clicked over to see my page! Welcome! I feel I need to put something REALLY interesting up so that you'll stick around awhile and maybe even laugh.

Then I remembered that I rarely write anything noteworthy. So if you're looking for a mommy blog, this ain't it. If you're looking for a tech blog, this ain't it. I am not a hipster (unless you count liking Elvis Costello). I am not in love with New York or Los Angeles - in fact, I dislike both of them intensely. I don't write about my own religious conflicts, because there aren't any to discuss. I don't write about politics all that much.

Here's what I do write about - in case you don't feel like diving through the archives. I write about what makes me angry, what makes me happy, my BF, my hair, beauty products, the perks and downfalls of living in a big city, dance, television, pop culture, and books. I write about my niece and nephew, my friends, my weirdo dog, and my family.

Please consider this post the official, virtual welcome mat for all of you new readers. Come on in, take off your coat (or, for those of you in the warmer climates, your flip flops), and have a seat.

Want some coffee or tea?

Thanks for stopping by.