You Pick Two
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Alright, so it's listmaking time at Casa de la Jaime. Tonight, I'm pondering what books to take on vacation - I have to pack light, and given the length of my trip (7 days), I'm thinking 4 books total. I'm going to get 2 from the library, but also wanted to bring two from home to lessen my guilt at the books I OWN but haven't read just yet.

Here are the 4 finalists from my "to read" stack - you get to choose which ones I should read! Woot! Interactive blogging!

1. What Was Asked of Us - Nonfiction, obviously.

2. A Long Way Gone - also nonfiction.

3. P.S. I Love You - quality, mindless romance.

4. Escape - nonfiction, again. I'm on a damn roll with these depressing topics , no?

Also - what have you read recently that you simply COULD NOT put down? Any suggestions? I'm all ears.