I Love Lists
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I love cooking, no matter how the pending dish turns out. I love surprising people by saying something they would never expect to come out of my mouth. I love kind eyes, and looking into them. I love perfume. I love dogs of almost all types and kinds. I love tuna salad. I love the crisp air in May and October. I love Metallica and AC/DC. I love Vivaldi’s “Four Seasons” and Copland’s score to “Appalachian Springs.”

I love that picture on the internet of an angry cat sporting a lime peel as a hat.

I love cookies-n-cream ice cream with absolutely nothing else on top of it. I love the satisfaction of completing something, especially when I’ve done a really great job of it. I love picking out books based on how drawn I am to their cover design. I love books with fantastic covers that turn out to be really good! I love driving with the windows down. I love the way dogs are drawn to patches of sunlight. I love the movie “The Cutting Edge.”

I love beer in the bottle. I love the Sunday Tribune. I love all things Jane Austen. I love sleeping in until…whenever I wake up. I love my Baffin slippers. I love perusing real estate listings in my neighborhood. I love buying/making gifts for other people. I love clean laundry.

I love rules and regulations, and the people who respect them. I love order.

I love classical ballet, especially “Giselle.” I love Dunkin Donuts coffee. I love the feeling I get from helping others. I love my MTSU hooded sweatshirt. I love traveling, but I especially love coming home. I love designer handbags. I love the way children operate under the [correct] assumption that anything is possible, because they haven’t yet been complicated by life.

I love stationery. I love the extras on a DVD. I love a good debate. I love stale Nilla Wafers (sometimes with chocolate frosting).


From She Likes Purple, by way of Oh! How lovely!