Oy Vey, My Nerves
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I don't know how many of you out there watch The Real Housewives of New York City, but I have to say this:

During tonight's episode, in which they all reunite with America's favorite gay production maven Andy Cohen, I seriously almost passed out. There was so much drama, I could barely contain myself. It was so girly and stupid and unnecessarily dramatic, that I had to walk to the White Hen to pick up a six-pack of Miller Lite.

At one point (during the Ramona "walk off the set because you're all high-n-mighty about your morals and nude photography and codependence, if you really wanted to know), I couldn't even watch and thought to myself, "Is it hot in here? I need a drink."

So I went out, procured the aforementioned cocktail, and suddenly all the world was right again.