Procrastination Station
Monday, June 16, 2008
What is it about putting laundry away that is SO DAMNED UNAPPEALING?! Somebody please explain it to me.

In the past 45 minutes, I could have put away all the laundry I did yesterday. Instead, I did the following:
- surfed blogs on the internet
- pondered my 1995 obsession with all things Keroppi
- yawned a lot
- finalized and submitted a review for Delush
- wondered what that clicking noise is outside my windows
- picked at the second piercing hole on my left ear, which REFUSES to stay open
- decided to attend tomorrow evening's condo board meeting, in which we will accomplish something spectacular, like approving a new extermination vendor, or discussing how freakishly high our monthly assessments are relative to the building's amenities
- surfed Zillow to investigate neighborhood real estate
- realized that I missed Army Wives on Sunday. Argh.

So I guess you could say I was at least MENTALLY productive during my procrastination. Or maybe not. Either way.