Review Revue
Monday, June 09, 2008
Saturday night, Sean and I went to see Iron Man. Here are my thoughts:

Robert Downey, Jr.
- surprisingly funny
Jeff Bridges - really amazing as a villain
Gwyneth Paltrow - SMOKIN' HOT with red hair
Movie Overall - grade B+

We also ate dinner at Fleming's Steakhouse, which recently opened up here in Chicago. They have a very deep wine selection - lots of wines available by the glass. It's sort of their gimmick, I guess. However, the Chicago location recently lost their liquor license (the details of this are shady to me, and confusing, based on the reasons given to us by our waiter). So we brought a bottle of my favorite Cabernet, and enjoyed some tasty, tasty red meat.

Thoughts on Fleming's:
Jalapeno Mac-n-Cheese - stellar! As leftovers? Not so much.
Fleming's Potatoes - also great
Ribeye - sort of fatty, very large. Meh.
Fleming's Overall - grade A - Want to return once they get their booze back in order.

Other highlights of the evening include Sean walking away from me on the street when I stopped to admit that I hadn't known Ozzy Osbourne was the lead singer of Black Sabbath. I knew he had a band, but had literally never made the connection. Oopsie. Fortunately for me, it wasn't a fatal character flaw, as I think we are still, in fact, dating.