Shorty, Swing My Way
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
No time here for big updates, so here are some small observations from the life of Jamie...

1. Is it weird that I am REALLY loving this couch? I just love it. I want one.

2. Peripherally related, but not really, the dog has been going through some major housetraining regression. I finally lost my sense of humor when he lifted his leg and peed all over the back of my couch. Twice. We are now back to the crate during the day.

3. I got to work 10 minutes early today. WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE?!

4. I've been taking the bus this week, due to red line messiness. Turns out, the bus doesn't suck as much as it used to.

5. My back is feeling better, which means it's time for something else to go wrong.

6. I'm thinking about painting my bathroom walls a very light shade of grey (to coordinate with the stupid granite countertop that I hate). I think I might hate the sinktop less if it matches the rest of the room. I do love a beautiful, soft grey wall. Thoughts?

7. Last night, I realized that I now use all my exercise clothing as pajamas (everything but the leotards and the sports bras). This means it's officially time to start working out again.

8. I don't drink enough milk.