And You Are...?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I AM: sensitive.

I THINK: so much sometimes that it makes my head hurt.

I KNOW: that I am a control freak.

I HAVE: an unusual birthmark, which is really just a blob of amorphous pigmentation. It looks like a tightly clustered constellation of freckles on my thigh.

I WISH: the best for everyone around me, including the beeyotch who cut me off in traffic last week.

I HATE: knick-knacks, particularly “Precious Moments” figurines and things that have been crocheted.

I MISS: my mind. Have you seen it anywhere?

I FEAR: falling from great heights.

I HEAR: harmonies in music.

I SMELL: most of my food before I eat it. It’s just one of my little quirks.

I CRAVE: cheetos – more often than I’d like to admit.

I SEARCH: only when I’m lost.

I WONDER: if there will ever be a Pet Shop Boys album that doesn’t remind me of junior high.

I REGRET: not standing up for myself in the past.

I LOVE: picnic food.

I ACHE: mostly in the neck and shoulders, courtesy of my horrendous posture.

I AM NOT: flat-chested.

I DANCE: as often as possible.

I SING: to almost every song on the radio, and often around the house.

I FIGHT: rarely. There are very few situations (in my opinion) where confrontation is truly necessary and justified.

I CRY: more often than I probably should.

I WIN: over friends fairly easily.

I LOSE: my keys in my purse, ALL the time.

I NEVER: say never.

I ALWAYS: lazily kick my sneakers off inside the front door, then curse myself when I go to put them back on, because the damn laces are still tied.

I CONFUSE: spatials – distances, measurements, terminology, etc.

I LISTEN: intermittently.

I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND: rationalizing the purchase of another pair of black shoes.

I AM SCARED: that someday I might find out that I am infertile.

I NEED: to have some alone time every day.

I AM HAPPY ABOUT: mostly everything – just not outwardly.

I IMAGINE: seldomly. I prefer to operate in reality.