BlogHerd
Friday, July 18, 2008
This entire entry is going to make me sound like a complete stalker, but I'm just going to come right out with it anyway. All of my favorite bloggers are at BlogHer in San Francisco. OH, when BlogHer was in Chicago...you know, TEN BLOCKS AWAY FROM MY HOUSE, I didn't go. It seemed like a bad use of my disposable income, and really I'm just in it to meet people and drink wine. But NOW, NOWWWWWW, they're all together...

Literally all together, and ALL taking a very understandable hiatus from blogging. Which means any of the posts they put up over the weekend will involve stories of parties, debauchery, and all the things the secret blogging whore inside of me would LOVE to be a part of. But instead, my sad, passively-aggressive antisocial self will sit at home and bitch about how they're all having fun together, without me. They don't even know me.

I realize how irrational this sounds, but I'm a bitter woman. Hear me out.

So FINE, Bossy. FINE, Linda and Kristin. And Melissa, Maggie, Eden, Yvonne, and WORST OF ALL, Sarah. Because blogs are nice and all, but what am I supposed to do without Hair Thursday?? You guys go on, have your fun. I'm talking to YOU, Heather, and Moose. By the time I actually save up to attend a BlogHer, it will probably be totally passe and nobody cool will even be there.

If you want me, I'll be here at home, pouting.