Breaking News Bulletin
Thursday, July 31, 2008
As I type, the frightening couple next door is breaking up - I know this because the hallway outside my front door is filled with clothing on hangers, garbage bags full of personal sundry items, a laptop bag, a camera bag, and a crock pot. She must have finally decided to leave his abusive ass - and take the slow cooker with her.

I have no idea where she went, but I saw him coming out of the freight elevator and I certainly hope that (a) he helped her pack whatever vehicle she drove away in, and (b) that the enormous bruise/abrasion on his head was from that banging I heard earlier tonight. As in, him beating his own head against the wall. The dude's got rage issues for sure.

So I guess my nosy neighbor days are over...and I'm not really sad about that.