Change of Plans
Thursday, July 24, 2008
So...ummm, yeah that Fourth Anniversary masthead that I was promising? It didn't turn out so hot, partially because my dog is not Chuck Armstrong. My dog is adorable, but posing and holding a pose on command does not fall onto the list of things he enjoys. To wit:



Desperate for a change, and not wanting to COMPLETELY let my loyal readers down, I concocted the redesign you see before you. It's a little Halloween-a-riffic right now, but to be honest with you, that masthead won't last long. I lack the vanity it would require to log on and see my face staring back at me every day. I see me in the mirror - I don't need me inside the computer too.

So enjoy the official Fourth Anniversary Masthead! Something better (and less...well, ORANGE) is coming soon.