Devil Inside
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Got this little "iPod Shuffle" meme from Lynda. Her answers cracked me up so badly, I just knew I had to complete the activity myself. Enjoy my embarassment, as I scroll through my iPod library.

1. What would describe your personality?
Lovers Rock (Sade)
Oh God, the embarassment begins. Remember this is RANDOM, people. RANDOM!

2. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Immigrant Song (Led Zeppelin)

3. How do you feel, today?
Have a Little Faith in Me (Joe Cocker)

4. What’s your life’s purpose?
Me Against the Music (Britney Spears) Huh?

5. What is your motto?
Gunpowder & Lead (Miranda Lambert)
For the record, I am pro Bill of Rights, right to bear arms, etc., but am staunchly against the unchecked, unorganized, corrupt industry currently selling most personal firearms. REGISTER YOUR GUNS AND LOCK THEM AWAY, PEOPLE. GEEZ.

6. What do your friends think of you?
Truth No. 2 (Dixie Chicks)

7. What do you think of your parents?
I Am Sure (Michael W. Smith)

8. What do you think about very often?
Voyager (Daft Punk)
Hmm, kind of true.

9. What do you think of your best friend?
Harder to Breathe (Maroon 5)
???

10. What do you think of the person you like?
Headlock (Imogen Heap)
Again...???

11. What is your life story?
Heat Wave (Martha Reeves & The Vandellas)

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Jaded (Aerosmith)

13. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Burnin' For You (Blue Oyster Cult)
(blushing)

14. What do your parents think of you?
Mirror (Barlow Girl)

15. What will be played at your funeral?
Fadeaway (The BoDeans)
Actually, I might not mind that. Although I've already requested that "Thank you for Being a Friend/Golden Girls Theme" be played. And I've mandated that my best friends stand up and sing along. I guess we can play the BoDeans after that.

16.What is your hobby/interest?

The Water is Wide (James Taylor)

17. What is your biggest secret?
Last Dance (Sarah McLachlan)

18. What do you think of your friends?
I Hate Myself for Loving You (Joan Jett)
hahahahahaha

19. What should you post this as?
Devil Inside (INXS)