Rawr
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
August is coming up quickly, and with it comes my birthday.

I really hate to say it, but I am pretty much your typical Leo. I don't fit the astrological profile entirely, but much of it is accurate to the point where I'm almost ashamed to read words like "laziness, selfishness..." and at the same time, I would be hardpressed to deny it. ON OCCASION. I can be selfish ON OCCASION. But isn't that true of anyone? Sheesh. It's difficult enough to type, let alone admit.

For better or for worse, I am a Leo. For more insight on my own best and worst qualities, read this article. And how cool is it that I happen to live in one of the destinations suggested for my own sign? No WONDER I love this city as I do.

It's also a convenient explanation as to why I love gold jewelry and am usually comfortable amongst large groups and strangers. Weird.