Reading
Friday, August 22, 2008
I do not possess the words to adequately describe how much I love Mimi Smartypants, so I'll use HER words to try and make you understand...

...a few days later I arrived at work and went to the bathroom, which is the first time I had done so in daylight owing to my very early commute, and noticed that I had huge black ink stains all over my underpants. Not so coincidentally, it was right about the expected time of My Womanhood, so immediately I thought oh god, I am leaking black oil like that X-Files episode, but then I figured it out and it was all good in the hood. Kind of inky in the hood, but good. I just pretended my girl-bits had been violated by an octopus for the rest of the workday. Office hentai! To whom do I complain? Some of the cephalopods around here could use a sexual harassment seminar!