Reading...in a SHOCKED fashion
Friday, August 29, 2008
With voters concerned about McCain's age and his history of skin cancer, it remains to be seen whether they will be reassured by a woman with little to no experience on the federal stage who is a heartbeat away from the presidency.

I'm sorry, I know I'm just giving you more of the same, but REALLY?! SERIOUSLY?! I'm no longer worried about McCain's argument about Obama's relative inexperience, because he's just effectively ruined that one for himself. I literally cannot believe this is happening. What an unfortunate decision to have made.

Especially given the way he's treated the most important woman in his life. (Click, then read the first paragraph under the subheading entitled "The Personal is Political." Yowza.)

This is not turning into a political blog, I promise. I'm just a little shellshocked over here.

Thoughts?