Life Lessons
Friday, October 10, 2008
Early this morning, I received a piece of sobering news from a friend of mine. It was serious, and it's not mine to share, so please don't ask. All I can say is that every person who has their health and any degree of happiness is blessed indeed. I've been so ranty these past couple weeks here, that I have been neglecting what is really important.

So I fished through some old photo boxes, and came up with some important life lessons that I'd like to share with you. Click on any of the photos below to see the entire Flickr set.

Memphis, TNLife Lesson: When you get the opportunity to pose for a picture with a professional wrestler (and your other option at this particular party is to suck the heads off freshly boiled crawfish) you take the photo.

Downers Grove, ILLife Lesson: When you are 6 years old, there is no better playmate than the family pup.

Naperville, ILLife Lesson: When possible, forego the tightly waisted shimmer tights and opt for extra hair gel instead.

Have a great weekend, everyone.