Further Evidence That I Need to Get a Life, already, GEEZ
Monday, November 03, 2008
Yesterday morning, while in the local Dominick's, I noticed that the larger size of Coffee Mate's Peppermint Mocha Creamer was IN STOCK and ON SALE. Should you try this product, be forewarned - you're going to want it all the time b/c it makes home-brewed coffee taste EXACTLY like a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, only for about $100 less per cup.

Also, it's seasonal. And it's closest competitor, from International Delight isn't nearly as good, and has a truly unappetizing consistency akin to mucus.

That said, I must admit that I openly and audibly shrieked when I saw it. You would have seriously thought I was the flipping millionth shopper or something. I grabbed two, and texted a coworker who is similarly addicted to see if she wanted me to grab one for her. IT'S THAT GOOD, PEOPLE. And it's almost NEVER in stock. At least not in downtown Chicago.


It was the excitement of my day. What can I say? Sometimes it's the little things in life.