Nothin' Doin'
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Why is it that, when I post random and mostly inane bits of blogging, my readership takes a spike - but when I only post occasionally with more weighty or substantive entries, my page view count nosedives? It really doesn't make any sense whatsoever. That is the beauty of blogging, I suppose, when timing trumps content. Oh, the internet: it giveth and it taketh away.

There's really nothing going on of note in my life right now. Work is work, getting ready for the holiday is going smoothly, I'm working on my last Christmas gifts this week (they need some tweaking before they can be wrapped), the dog DESPERATELY needs to get his glands expressed (appointment is on Saturday) and has been butt-scooting around the condo all week...let's see, what else? Comcast is being a royal pain in the tuchis, and it keeps snowing here. That's all the news, and some of it might not be considered "fit to print," but there it is all the same.

In other news, it's been baby mania on the internet. Everyone seems to be giving birth right now. And there are a few more coming down the pike. And because a baby is not in my immediate future, I think I'll put together a fantasy Christmas list instead. I don't know about you, but let's be honest - even imaginary shopping is therapeutic for me. So look for my wildest holiday wish list EVER (dun duh dunnnn) tomorrow.