Late to The Party...Yet Again
Sunday, February 08, 2009
So I fear this may make me sound as if I've been locked in a closet for the past 5 years, but here I go...

I am in love with CVS. It is the best drugstore in the entire world, and that is saying a LOT because I used to say that the apocalypse would be a minor geographical blip as long as there was a Walgreens still open nearby.


I cannot get enough of CVS. A new one just opened up in my neighborhood, and I went over there this morning JUST TO WANDER THE AISLES. Plus, I had coupons and Extra bucks, so I stocked up on boring stuff like on-sale fabric softener (Downy Lavender-Vanilla, represent!).

I'm guessing this either makes me a pathetic, single white lady who goes to the drugstore on Sunday mornings, OR it makes me a happy person who likes perusing drugstore cosmetics and office supplies. Either way, it makes me a loser but I DON'T CARE.

That is all. Enjoy the remainder of your weekends.