Some Thoughts in Passing
Thursday, March 19, 2009
1. I love CARGO's Blu-Ray blush. Yes, it's makeup designed to be of a quality high enough to translate to HD filming. It is just the right color for me, it is buildable, and lasts all day long. I don't plan on being filmed in HD any time soon, but I do plan on using this blush forever and ever. Amen.

2. Sometimes doing laundry makes me feel like Wonder Woman.

3. If the hand I use to operate my computer's mouse is constantly cold, does that mean my desk is too high? Sometimes I have to sit on it to warm it up, because I start to lose feeling. Perhaps this is a symptom of carpal tunnel? All I know is that my right hand is freezing cold, all day long.

4. This morning, I saw a homeless man approach another man while walking - I'm guessing the man was on his way to work (laptop backpack and Starbucks in hand? CHECK). Instead of ignoring the homeless guy, backpack guy stopped to pull his earbud out of his ear, switched his coffee to his left hand, and the two shook hands. They walked and talked for about a block, and there were smiles. No money or food was exchanged - just conversation. It was a reminder for me that, clearly, something is still right in the world.

5. In less than two weeks, I will be in Florida with family for a mini-vacation. Yippee! I can't wait.