Yo Peeps
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Growing up, I was the kid in school that brought ridiculously detailed projects in when only a simple diorama was required. Yes, that was/is me. The annoying one with the laser pointer, an easel, and a pre-Powerpoint display made of foamcore board. (And enormous glasses, but one could have assumed that cliche to be true)

So it stands to reason that every year about this time, I get excited to see what happens in the Washington Post's Annual Peeps Contest. This is the sort of thing that I would totally partake in, if I had the time and the idea of Peeps didn't gross me out so much. I am strictly anti-Peep. Don't try and convert me - it won't work.

For a hilarious look into the submissions from 2008, click here.

I can't wait to see what people come up with in 2009!