Not Sure What to Make(over) Of This
Thursday, May 14, 2009
I should have gone to bed about an hour ago, but I made the mistake of starting to fiddle around with Instyle Magazine's Hollywood Makeover thingy. Here's what I managed to save, for your entertainment OF COURSE, before the thingy crashed on me. (you can see my bridal party updo in the back of each photo - my hair was super high, so just ignore that.)

First, I uploaded a picture of myself with my face straight to the camera. It was hard to find - this particular one is from a wedding last Spring. My first hair personality? America Ferrara.


My second personality? Reese Witherspoon, and I might add that I look a bit like my sister in this one, which is slightly creepy.


And finally, getting back to my section of the hair color wheel, we have this lovely, LARGE 'do courtesy of Miss Miley Cyrus.



NOW my transition to teenager is 100% complete. I'm off to go hang a Jonas Brothers poster above my bed.