Lazy Day
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
For Today…

Outside my window… a river which flows in a sort of concrete, skyscraper-lined ravine that is both beautiful and harsh.

I am thinking… about how much caffeine one person can safely consume

I am watching… my email inbox

I am thankful for… The wonderful men (who also happen to be good, kind people) who love my best friends.

From the kitchen… what kitchen? I ate a fiber bar for breakfast.

I am wearing… black tank, black open-front cardigan, b/w tweed wide-leg, cuffed pants, black half-patent mary janes with a 4-inch heel. OFFICE RAWRRR.

I am reading… The Brief, Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao (yes, STILL, geez)

I am praying… rarely, and feeling guilty about it, no less.

I am creating… a new direction for myself.

I am looking forward to… giving the dog a hug when I get home tonight.

A picture for today... my condo, which I am renting! Any takers?


No, really - if anyone knows of any potential interested parties, please email me at parallelfirst_at_gmail_dot_com for further details. Thanks!

*Meme ripped straight from Owlhaven, who is a lovely, thoughtful mother of many, whose life could not be more opposite of my own. Which is why I find her blog endlessly interesting.