Lazy Listy
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
1. Short-term tanning in preparation for trip to Greece: Good idea? Bad idea? (keep in mind that I'm never on a bed for longer than 8 minutes at a time) I'm feeling really, INSANELY nervous about "the pale" and think Jergen's might not cut it this time 'round. Thoughts?

2. Speaking of Greece, anyone ever been there? Sean and I are hitting Athens, Crete, and Mykonos. Suggestions, please. Thank you! Er, I mean...σε ευχαριστώ!

3. I need to get my drivers license updated, courtesy of my upcoming 30th birthday. Am wondering which is worse - turning 30, or having my picture taken at the DMV. Attention 30th birthdays: YOU CAN SUCK IT. That is all.

4. Currently stuck in a vicious cycle of online purchasing and returning, courtesy of my ever-changing size and the GAP corp's constant sales. So annoying.

5. Am considering giving up Diet Coke. (pause for internet-wide shock) But not until after this damn half-marathon because DC is my adult pacifier and if I cannot have it before and after the hardest thing I will have ever put my body through, someone is going to die. (deep breath)

6. In a Beth Hart Band phase. Somebody please suggest your new favorite song so I can SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY. A thousand thank yous, in advance.