Happy Madness
Monday, July 20, 2009
Yesterday, the entire family (both sides) descended upon the house for a celebratory gathering of sorts - heralding the impending arrival of my sister's third child. There were kids e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e....crying, laughing, falling down, hitting one another, swinging, bouncing, what other verbs can I use? There were so many people there that I barely spoke to anyone at length, and the only things I took away from the day (other than 5 lbs of newly-acquired weight, courtesy of the On the Border catering team) were smiles and three enormous bites on the back of my legs. Enormous, as in, hardened bite sites with saucer-sized, bright red reaction sites. SEX-AY.

On the upside, fajitas w/beans and rice all week long!

It was a really fun day - I got to see cousins/family that I love and very rarely see - but hoo boy, am I ever glad it's over. Back to the quiet life that I so enjoy.

What did you do this weekend?