*snap* *clap* *stomp*
Thursday, September 24, 2009
In preparation for our vacation, I downloaded some movies onto my iPod. I don't sleep well (or really at all) on planes, so I knew I would need to have a well-stocked arsenal of distractions at the ready. On the way to the airport, I realized that I didn't transfer them correctly onto my iPod and they were, therefore, not available to me.

Cut to this past week, when I decided to watch them during my daily commute. I cued up Zorba the Greek, knowing that my timing rendered the movie woefully irrelevant (given that I was in Chicago, not Greece) but WHATEVER. I was curious.

Simply put, it was easily the strangest movie I've ever seen in my entire life. In the battle of oddest movies ever, it easily takes the crown from runners-up like Heathers and Magnolia. You know what? I'll let you see what I'm talking about:





Bizarre-O, right?! Discuss amongst yourselves.