Glass Half Full, I Guess
Sunday, November 01, 2009
A lot of people have been asking me lately how I'm doing with the whole "living with my parents" thing. It's a valid question because, well...do YOU know anyone who voluntarily moves in with their parents at the age of 30? That's what I thought.

The truth is, it's going well! I don't know if it's a product of my age, and why that might endear my parents to me more than it would have at say, 22, but things are smooth. They respect my schedule, my space, and they love my dog to bits (not to mention they make taking care of him easier for me). There are lots of things to like about living here, such as:

Loads of natural light...something I didn't have in the condo.


And let's not forget the screened porch, which makes the dog very VERY happy.


I don't want to live here forever, obviously, but I know that I'm lucky to be here.