Destination: End of Rope
Thursday, December 03, 2009
You know how people like to say, "Time will fly by - just keep busy." Well I don't know who these bastards are, but they are wrong. WRONG, I tell you. As I become increasingly busy, this week seems not to shorten, but rather lengthen out in front of me - looming like the horizon when you're stuck on a road trip through Nebraska. The week hasn't been all bad - just very, VERY long.

So in honor of that, I would like to share a list with you. You know, to make this entry loooonnnnngggggger. Heh.

Top Ten List of Things Everyone Else Likes, But By Which Jamie is Annoyed:

10. 30 Rock

9. Beyonce Knowles

8. film & TV stars on Broadway. No, just NO.

7. Smart Cars

6. painted street mimes/robots/clowns
(can somebody puh-leez explain the appeal?)

5. gossip about Tiger Woods

4. spinach pizza

3. "Rock of Love" on VH1

2. Paris, France

1. Oprah Winfrey