Mighty Life List - Part 1 of 4
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Cliche as it may well be amongst the blogging community, I quite like the idea of having a Mighty Life List. There is something to be said for the relative accountability of putting something in writing, and it is FAR more pleasant a phrase than "bucket list," don't you think? So without further ado, I present to you (in installments) my mighty life list...

Jamie's Mighty Life List - Part 1 of 4

1. Partake in the Cherry Blossom Fest in Washington D.C.
2. Wear a large hat at the Kentucky Derby
3. Witness the Iditarod
4. Have a child
5. Learn to keep succulents
6. Go ziplining
7. Swim w/dolphins
8. Go an entire day without speaking
9. Make my own bed linens/curtains
10. Volunteer regularly
11. Grow vegetables
12. see Ireland
13. Take my niece and nephews camping overnight
14. Learn to tango
15. Purchase a cabin on Lake Michigan (shared with K, K, and J and their families) to share
16. Make a quilt
17. Drive a hybrid car
18. Compost
19. Stop using the snooze button on my alarm clock
20. See Lake Louise/Banff, AB, Canada
21. Keep saving until my emergency fund is $5,000+
22. Go fishing
23. Foster an animal
24. Have a kitchen full of mismatched but beloved coffee mugs
25. Learn to ask for help