List: Things That Are/Things I Cannot Explain About Myself
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Alternate Ranty Title: ONE CUP OF YOGURT DOES NOT A LUNCH MAKE

1. I dislike the croutons at Corner Bakery - way too crunchy. They hurt my mouth!

2. I find myself wearing this one bra repeatedly. I own more than one, yet somehow end up in the same one nearly every day (don't gag - I do launder it, duh). It's becoming seriously boring. Is this laziness? My love for routines played out in my choice of undergarments? Comfort? The world may never know.

3. Woman who see dieting as a given/obligation bother me. I want to enjoy my food, not be shamed into some tasteless Lean Cuisine just because all the women around me think it's what should be done. I'm tired of people looking at what I'm eating, then saying things like "Oh, wow, what a treat!" like my salad with beans in a massive piece of chocolate cake or something. DON'T PUT YOUR FOOD GUILT ON ME, LADY. My confusion on this issue consumes me (pun and hyperbole very much intended).

4. Now that I am living in a location with a yard, I have become obsessed with the idea of gardening this summer/fall. Suggestions?

5. Tuesdays are never as good as one wants them to be.