Watch Out Scottsdale, Here Come Jamie's Wintry White Legs!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
photo credit: Wikimedia

Sean and I leave tomorrow for Arizona - to attend a function related to the jeeb (his, not mine). He's getting an award (well-deserved) and part of the prize is a trip to a resort in Scottsdale. This means, of course, that I have spent the better part of the past 4 days trying desperately to figure out what in the SAM HELL I am supposed to wear.

What is "resort casual" anyway? My favorite color is grey, people. I don't own sundresses in bright, floral prints. The obvious solution is to just pack everything that fits, which is exactly what I plan on doing. (points to self) This little piggy's luggage will go schlep schlep schlep all the way to Phoenix.

We are making the trip into a long weekend, and have some great stuff planned - dinners, outings, tours, etc. I'm still open to suggestions, though, and would love your thoughts! Bring on the ideas!