Picks-n-Pans
Thursday, July 15, 2010
I haven't done a feature like this in awhile, so here goes...today's picks and pans are brought to you by the letter C for cosmetics.

L'Occitane Wild Cherry Solid Perfume
Smells sweet but not cloying, fruity but not immature, and has major staying power! Great for those who like to travel with a unique scent, but not a giant glass bottle. PICK!

Sonia Kashuk "Recede" Undereye Treatment
Meant to de-puff undereye bags and brighten up undereye circles. That is, assuming you can get the product out of the cartridge, across the forever-stuck ball bearing applicator tips, and onto your face. Me? After the first use, I mostly just gave myself extra eye wrinkles when I didn't realize it wasn't ever going to come out of the packaging again. A total waste of money and time. (sad trombone) PAN

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish
Fabulous colors (wish there were more!), fast-drying (no, really), and usually only takes one coat to do the job. Need I say more? This stuff is the best. PICK!

Kiehl's Acai Damage-Protecting Toning Mist
Smells weird - dusty is the first word that comes to mind - and made my skin far too tight. I'm not even sure this stuff really works. PAN